Carpet Sales / Installation – Northern Virginia
Select Floors & Rugs has been servicing the carpet needs of homeowners and builders throughout the northern Virginia area for decades. At our flooring gallery we offer great carpet savings and selection with thousands of yards of carpet in stock. We stock a large selection of famous brand carpets at guaranteed low prices. Our professionally trained sales team is here to help you find the right carpeting for any room in your home.
Carpet Brands Carried
Comfort that is soft, colorful, and easy!
Carpet has so many benefits. It’s soft, safe, warm and quiet. It’s stain-resistant and gives excellent value for the price — and it saves energy! One consideration, carpeting is also proven to trap allergens and dander (which can easily be removed with the right vacuum used regularly). For beautiful comfort underfoot, consider carpet.
Carpeting is a beautiful functional and economical flooring option for families with children and pets. Carpet adds warmth and comfort to your home by increasing sound absorption and insulation. Ensuring your floor is warm in winter and cool in summer.
Carpet is a Primary Flooring Choice
- Relatively inexpensive
- Comfortable underfoot
- Easier to install and replace
- Fashion options to meet every style and décor
- Warmer, softer and quieter
Choosing the ideal carpet style is all about knowing the right combination of aesthetics, performance and budget that meets your lifestyle needs.
- Six basic styles of carpet
- Textured, Saxony or plush, frieze, cable, looped, and cut & loop.
- Each style has its own characteristics and performance capabilities.
- Carefully consider all of each style's features, qualities and conditions in making your buying decision.
Select Flooring & Rugs uniquely carries high quality and distinctive area rugs. Shop by size, shape, and design. An area rug makes a big statement in any room and adds warmth and flooring protection over hardwoods, ceramic tile, and other flooring types.
Medium pile woven area rugs work well in most rooms including medium to high traffic area like living rooms. Or consider a low pile area rug for high traffic areas. Bedrooms are considered low traffic area where you can enjoy the plushness of thick high pile area rugs.
Regardless of the need, we have the solution!
We carry top quality area rugs and runners by Dynamic Rugs.
New Carpeting can be elaborate and elegant, cool and contemporary or tasteful and traditional. It's one of America's most popular floor covering choices, enhances virtually any room and it can add value to your residence. Keeping that feeling, and your carpet in beautiful condition, is a challenge if you don't know the proper steps of maintenance. And that's why we created this section. We want you to know that, with the care guidelines below, your new carpet can stay attractive for many years, and many bare-foot crossings, to come.
- Place walk-off mats wherever there are entrances to your home.
- Buy a quality vacuum and use it regularly.
- Use a machine with a good beater bar and maximum suction.
- If your vacuum uses bags, be sure to change them frequently
- Carpet cushion plays an important role in preserving the look and feel of your carpet.
- Don't vacuum over loose yarn or try to pull out the snag.
- Rearrange your furniture periodically.
- Treat stains as soon as possible.
- Cleaning by a reputable, a professional cleaner is suggested approximately once a year to protect your investment.
- Read the care and maintenance literature provided by the manufacturer because different fibers, styles and finishes can each have their own unique guidelines.